Friday, 17 August 2007

Michael Moore Challenge

Oh, I have to have a piece of this challenge.

Michael Moore's movie "Sicko" is a scathing review of the American Medical System. Undoubtedly pointing out system flaws and problems. He was gracious enough to give props to the Canadian system and it's goodness.

Though if you look closely at Canadians and Americans weight issues they come alarmingly close in the weight gaining race.

Back to my point. I am issuing a small challenge to Michael Moore to work with me on slimming down. He doesn't appear to have a fitness regimen, per se, but I have only seen pictures from big events. I hope he does. From a distance he appears to be the physical type that is adding to the pressure on our health systems, above and below the border. No pun intended.

So I am going to try to get in contact with Michael Moore to work with him and improve any weight related concerns he may have. If anyone has a fast track to Michael let me know and we'll have a chat.

Send the positive energy out their and let's see what happens.


In health,

Todd

---------

To check out the latest information add me to your RSS feeds:
todddewolf.blogspot.com

For Personal Fitness information check the website:
altiusfitness.com