Tuesday, 4 September 2007

Definately Not Britney Spears

Video is coming to town. Nothing risque or earth shattering. Perhaps myth shattering is what I am shooting for.

I have a little project that will help everyone see for themselves what this fitness stuff is all about. No, it is not going to look like any "20 Minute" craze. At least I hope not.

I'll bring video tips on fitness moves and show clips of some of the bootcamps that are available to you.

You should check back every now and again to see what is happening. I like to stay on top of the latest in the fitness world that works. Why don't you come along too.

Who's looking out for you?


In health,

Todd

---------

To get the latest information add me to your RSS feeds:
ToddDeWolf.blogspot.com

For Personal Fitness information check the website:
AltiusFitness.com