Wednesday, 10 October 2007

Promises, Promises

Well that does it! My camcorder is officially dead. That'll learn me. I promised a series of short videos to educate and motivate. So I may have to change formats.

this time I am going to have these little nuggets of fitness goodness all lined up before I go and make any promises this time.

So todays little lesson (to me at the very least) is preparation. Get ahead of yourself with an eye to the future.

I love this stuff, helping and motivating and I was really jazzed to put this project together. But did I ever get derailed at the station. So let that be a lesson to all of you. Oh, all right, you knew that already. I'm off to look at camcorders.


In health,

Todd

---------

To get the latest information add me to your RSS feeds:
ToddDeWolf.blogspot.com

For Personal Fitness information check the website:
AltiusFitness.com