Friday, 26 October 2007

A Thousand Miles to Go

Well...

I was sitting on the couch earlier today. Well before I wrote this. Trying to figure it all out. What do I need to do to get moving forward with my business? What do I want to get out of today?

Then I quickly went over what I have read in the past about getting things done. Then the saying, loosely, about the journey of a thousand miles beginning with the first step rang in my ears.

Well didn't that get me off the couch!

You see I am prone to paralysis by analysis. I like to have things just so before it is unleashed on the earth. It also means that not much gets unleashed.

Well nuts to that. The last two weeks have been my most productive. All because I am "doing" more.

So I sat and began to compile a list potential business partners. People who may need my service or who could easily show me a niche my business could fill. I have some ideas as well.

They are going to get an e-mail shortly.

Not earth shaking. But it is certainly getting my earth spinning again.

It's more fun like that.


In health,

Todd

---------

Sign up for the free newsletter! Private information is never shared!

To get the latest information add me to your RSS feeds:
ToddDeWolf.blogspot.com

For Personal Fitness information check the website:
AltiusFitness.com