Tuesday, 15 January 2008

How did it all start?

Well it wasn't really all that long ago.

About 8 years ago, I had a corporate gig. With that came many long, late hours, lots of pizza and fast food. not to mention the extra 60 pounds I had put on.

How do you put on 60 pounds and not notice? I'm not exactly sure how others do it, but I have a pretty good idea how I did it.

What triggered me into losing that weight and becoming stronger than I ever was before? Oh, a little picture from a vacation in Florida that will never see the light of day again.

In less than 8 months I had worked myself back into top condition.

All while still at the corporate gig and starting my own fitness business. It took less than 45 minutes a day, 6 days a week.

I enjoyed myself, not the least because I was looking better and feeling energetic and fabulous.

Not to mention that my wife noticed as well.

If you find yourself in a similar situation let me know.

You can make the changes. You can make things happen in your life. You can improve your health for just pennies a day.

More on that later when my DVD comes out.

Who's looking out for you?

in health,

Todd