Friday, 9 May 2008

The Good and The Bad News

This just in: Fat cells don't go away. That's the bad.

The good: You can reduce them in size.

I'm not entirely convinced that "all" the cells stay. The science is good but it is not a long term study that follows it for a long enough time to satisfy my scientific curiosity.
bolic
The best possible solution to this problem, and no, I am not being sarcastic, don't let them catch on in the first place. Keep them off by being active and eating well. (larger meals earlier in the day, enough to sustain your energy requirements, keep hydrated)

Barring that, my fitness program, that I have honed over the last 6 years with all of my weight loss clients, targets the fitness and nutrition planning that boosts metabolism. The best part: it takes only 30 minutes a day.

The key is intensity. If we continue to do long slow cardio the net result is a metabolic slow down, to the point where, say walking, loses all of it's metabolic boosting effect. As you raise the intensity, a little bit at first, and more and more as you progress, the net result is physiological changes that will amaze yourself and you friends. The best part is you will need less and less time to obtain greater results.

What do others think about this? Don't really care. It works and my responsibility to my clients is to get results.

This works.

There is so much more to this. If you want more details contact me or sign up for my newsletter that will provide weekly information updates. I'll be glad to help get you pointed in the right direction.

In health,

Todd