Sunday, 27 July 2008

My Voice is Changing

I have been thinking about this for a while now.

I have been trying to help people for a while as well.

I've come to a conclusion.

I'm not getting through to many people.

I must be trying to be too nice. Too PC. Too something.

So I am going to work on speaking in a new voice.

One that might raise a few eyebrows but may get attention.

Not for my ego but for the person reading who should take action.

I want to help. And unless I get heard I am not doing much good.

Those of you who know me realize that I would never say things just to shock. That's not me.

But I would say something that is scarily true. Maybe a little too close to home for some.

That'll get some moving.

So I will start with this.

From now the mood may change. But it is because I want to help.

Here goes nothing!

Speaking of which, you to. Get up, get out and have a great day all.