Saturday, 5 November 2011

Have you seen my packages?

I was informed that I have not updated my training packages recently. All of my materials and internet doo-dads are currently in a state of upheaval.

I am toying with package titles and fees. Let me know what you see that is good.

Here goes nothing. Also if you want to follow me on Twitter take a peek over to the right. The link should take you where you want to go. Have a great day everyone!

T


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PACKAGES:

Cub Package: Core Building and Brain Training For Young Athletes

Avoid injuries, Build Core Strength, Knee Strength / Balance Training

Mental Skills Sharpening - Be Yip-less

$219 – 5 one-hour sessions




WolfBlast Package:

23 point Range of Motion and Posture Assessment

Cardio, Resistance and flexibility prescription for your goals

Personal Training Information Binder

$489 - includes 5 one-hour fitness sessions




Wolfhaus Package: Elite In Home Personal Training –

State of the Art Body Composition Assessment: your Personal Lean Mass,

Hydration, and your Metabolic Rate Accurately Calculated

Nutritional Caloric Recommendation

23 point Range of Motion and Posture Assessment

Cardio, Resistance and Flexibility prescription for your goals

Personal Training Information Binder

$649 – includes 7 one-hour sessions